Tuesday, June 1, 2010
[[lifes a shit]]

totally sucks.
again you always behave like that. always paranoid of the same old thing.
now what excuses are you going to give for feeling insecure?
like wtf lor, i want to watch TV and u say i forget about you and make a big fuss about it.
So why must you always dont mean what you say. You ask me go sleep, but you expect me to call back? then you blame me for not smsing u or calling you back when you call me go sleep. You said you were angry, i didnt want to quarrel. I say sorry but u ignore. Seems like you want to quarrel and scold me after all. You went to bath and i expect you to call back after your bath, so you sit there purposely wait for my call. I called you, u said u were busy and hang up. So you want to play games with me la. So next time i say i go to have dinner and i expect u to call back instead of me calling you back.

why you like to quarrel with me over small things, every single small thing. You like to control me totally. You want me to do A,B,C,D,E,F,G,H,I without fail. If it fails, it is a good reason to quarrel with me..

posted at 11:49 AM

----------------